Service plumbing company w/ onsite warehouse seeking motivated, enthusiastic, self starter with extensive plumbing product knowledge that has the ability to order, receive, disburse, maintain track, organize and accurately report all incoming and outgoing inventory.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
* Ordering all material from New and existing Vendors
* Accurately Receive and Record Incoming and Outgoing Inventory
* Restock Warehouse and Truck Inventory
* Coordinate Physical Inventory and Cycle Counts
* Initiate, Compile, Analyze, all Inventory Planning, Forecasting and Purchasing
* Assist in the development, implementation and improvement of policies, procedures and systems to ensure accuracy of inventory and data.
* Must be 21 Years of age.
* Must possess a valid Florida Drivers License and pass our insurance policy’s MVR requirements.
* Must have minimum 3 Years experience.
* Must have Plumbing product knowledge.
* Must be able to work in a stock room environment.
* Must pass a drug screening.
* Must pass a background check.
* Must be able to lift at least 70 lbs.
* Must speak and write in English / Spanish a plus.
* Ability to communicate easily and effectively with Vendors, Management, and Technicians.